ANDHRA BANK | Announced New vacancies & Job Applications
SHORT DETAIL: Andhra Bank is associated with an Indian Government. The bank was founded at the month of November in 1923 & the main Head quarter location is Hyderabad. The bank has implemented their branches in total 25 states in India& their Ranking number is 1st in Life insurance policy terms. The bank is also serving their service along all over the world. There are 18,656 employers are working in this bank. They generating their revenue around US $2.6 billion .the bank are also responsible for to provide Agriculture loan, financing purchased products and Private banking wealth Managements. The official website of Andhra bank is :
FOR APPLICANTS: Andhra Bank has released their latest vacancies & these posts are associated with sub staff. They opened total 27 vacancies for government job seekers. These vacancies are divided into few states of India, and such states are Gujarat, Assam, west Bengal & telengana .they also confirmed their seats availability they have given total 14 seats available for Gujarat, 7 seats for west Bengal, 1 for Assam, 5 seats for telengana. Andhra bank also required their essential qualification.
LAST DATE: 31st March 2017
POST NAME: SUB STAFF
NO.OF VACANCY: 29 seats
SALARY OFFERED: Rs 9560 to Rs 18,545/month
POSTING PLACES: Gujarat, Assam, West Bengal, Telengana
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: interested applicants must have graduation from 10th class or related qualifications with recognised board.
- minimum age should be 18 years
- maximum age should be 25 years for general category
- 30 years for reserve quotas of ST/SC
- 28 years of OBC quota
- 35 years for PWD reserved
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANDHARA BANK RECRUITMENT:
- Open an official website of Bank : andhrabank.in then:
- click recruitment option which is on the top of your screen at red header
- You’ll get two option click on 2nd option which is named as sub staff
- click recruitment application
- one application pdf will appear on your screen
NOTE: you can directly access from here also:
- fulfil all required details and send it to given address :
Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal office for Sl No. 01 to 03 & General Manager(HR), Andhra Bank, Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, Head Office, Dr.Pattabhi Bhavan, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004 , SL No. 04
- All Xerox copies of certificates is mandatory in terms of age
- You must come with all completed graduation certificates from school with school Leaving Certificate from recognised Board last studied,
- If any applicants belongs to ST/SC/OBC come with your reserved certificates
- Disability criteria should be more than 39% (not less than 40)
(NOTE: Disability should be appeared by Medical department)
- Resign certificate is mandatory to show Andhra bank Committee if you are an Ex-Servicemen
- Proof concerning Place of Residency
- Adhar card is also required for to check your residency status.
RESPONSIBILITY OF SUB STAFF BANK: Sub staffs should be present when bank is opened in morning. They have a responsibility to check all computer system is successfully shut down or not. And also they have a responsibility to check all windows are securely closed when bank are closing. Sub staff duty is to change day or date in calendar, changing water bottles before its empty. They are appointed for to check sweeper doing their duties properly or not. Staff should spray on haul with room freshener.
Generally they have responsible for to clean environment of bank, cash deposit and with drawl, to check brief case bag status, maintained stationary objects such as pen, whitener, White printing paper , not discuss any bank content when travel somewhere, Atm Related things ,repairs tube light, fan ,AC etc. they may also appointed to pay bill in post office if they late in this duty Bank take penalty from their salary ,noticed board arrangement , chalan successfully reached to officers,
WHO WE ARE:
Whogotjobs.com is here to inform you about govt job vacancies of India (because this section is for India) which usually comes at any time and mostly people don’t know about these opened vacancies because some of them are busy and some of them are preparing for another exams so, whogotjob.com goal is to provide recent information about govt vacancies .as you can see in our website have several options of jobs according to different- different countries. We have launched this website for with the purpose of to provide you selected announced international vacancies.
- You can also join our facebook page which is also named as ‘Whogotjobs’
- Stay tuned and keep in touch with us for more updates